Servicetechniker m/w/d für Elektrolysesysteme
Service technician m/f/d for electrolysis systems
Focus on the region of North Rhine-Westphalia and Central/West Germany.
About ITM Power
ITM Power's mission is to help the world achieve the Zero Emission Goal through the power of green hydrogen. The electrolysers we design and manufacture use renewable electricity and water to produce clean, sustainable green hydrogen in a climate-neutral manner, with oxygen as the only by-product. The green hydrogen can be fed into the gas grid, used as a clean fuel or in a variety of industrial processes. We are harnessing the power of renewables to replace non-green hydrogen with decarbonization, which the market currently still depends on.
Through our products we can change the world!
Why join us?
ITM Power is now entering the next phase of rapid growth and transformation into a leading global manufacturing company. Of paramount importance to ITM Power is our ability to be a corporate citizen and a great place to work. It is our employees who make the company what it is today. It's the energy and focus of our team that empowers us to truly change the world around us.
Our growth is driven by our ambition to provide an excellent customer experience throughout the lifecycle of our projects, guaranteed by our global after-sales organization.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, environmentally conscious and travel-loving team members at home in the NRW region to join us in the next phase of this incredible journey to support our mission to leave a better environment for our children!
- Assembly and commissioning of electrolysis plants
- Fault diagnosis and repair of electrical, gas, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of our electrolysis plants
- Maintenance and servicing work
- Preparation of work and deployment reports that include all safety-relevant aspects, additional maintenance requirements, spare and wear parts
- Technical contact for our customers as well as for the Tech Support Team of ITM PLC
- Instructing customers in the safe and correct operation of our electrolysis plants
What skills and qualifications you can use to convince us:
- Completed technical training in the field of mechatronics, electronics/electrics, aircraft mechanics, wind turbines or comparable apprenticeships
- Several years of professional experience in the field of service or maintenance
- High customer and service orientation as well as very good communication skills in German and English with language level C1
- Willingness to participate in seminars and training courses and are generally open to new technologies
- Experience in dealing with PLC controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, flammable gases or highly compressed gas desirable
- Strong analytical skills and systematic approach
- Configuration, calibration and troubleshooting in process measurement technology
- Enjoyment of working independently
- Driving licence class 3 or B (BE advantageous)
- We require a high willingness to travel both in Germany and internationally – stays of up to 3 weeks can occur
What we offer you:
Attractive working environment:
- A permanent position in a motivated, dynamic, humorous team
- Flat hierarchies, short information and decision-making processes
- Responsible and diverse roles to support our mission for the future and the environment
- Attractive and performance-related pay
- Above-average company pension scheme
- A company vehicle incl. private use
- Equipment for your home office (incl. mobile phone, PC, printer, etc.)
- Intensive training as well as targeted further training measures
- Family-friendly/flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation + an extra day of vacation for your birthday!
- We take care of the physical well-being of our employees: Snacks/fresh fruit, water, coffee and tea are available free of charge at any time
ITM Power is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and suitable candidates, regardless of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, age, sexual orientation and identity.
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your financial expectations.