(Senior) Data Management Consultant/Architect (f/m/d)
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
We are looking for a (Senior) Data Management Consultant/Architect (f/m/d) with strong customer orientation and a focus on quality, and several years of experience in data management - consulting, development, product support or product management. The ideal candidate must have technical experience with data management tools/platforms, a deep understanding of business processes, the ability to drive data management discussions and consult on best practices. Knowledge in one or more SAP data management products such as SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Master Data Governance, and ETL & Data Quality Tools such as SAP LT Server (SLT), SAP HANA SDI, SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward is required.
Responsibilities include providing technical and functional guidance to customers, helping define data strategy, solution architecture and roadmap, and supporting and safeguarding the implementation of SAP software in the field of Data Management. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring projects go live and operate on SAP best practice on premise, public-cloud or hybrid.
Within the CSS Premium Hub (CoE) for Data Warehousing & Data Management you will work on topics as:
* Holistic support for SAP implementation, digital transformation and cloud transition projects with a focus on Data Management
* Creation of business process design, architecture, scalability, security, and operations concepts for SAP solutions in Data Management
* Knowledge transfer as part of trainings and project support for customers and partners
* Analysing critical customer situations including performance, scalability, custom-code and implementation design within service delivery or Mission Critical Support Tasks in Mission Control Center or BackOffice
* OnCall Duties and Weekend Support for Upgrade and GoLive Support activities
* University degree in computer science, business informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics, or physics
* Analytical and logical skills for solving complex problems; structured, reliable, and independent working style in fast-changing IT landscapes and innovative technologies
* Programming skills and experience in SQL, Python, R, and/or ABAP
* Good German and English language skills, both spoken and written, for communication in team and customer-facing environments; other European languages welcome
* Openness for travel and customer-facing work, onsite with customers across Europe and worldwide
* Theoretical and practical experience with SAP applications in Data Management, track record in classroom trainings/certifications (e.g. Open SAP Classes, SAP University Classroom Trainings), and proven work experience in one or more business units of consulting, development, product support, product management
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our team's primary focus is to support SAP’s largest customers, all within the premium segment. Our team’s expertise and experience from hundreds and thousands of services delivered helps customers in functional solution- and technical landscape design including integration aspects between SAP and non-SAP solutions [on-premise, cloud or hybrid]. With our Service Portfolio, we support customers in e.g. sizing, performance and scalability of critical processes, as well as safeguarding their partner lead implementations by delivery of assessments for implementations, upgrade & migrations projects. Our Safeguarding and monitoring during planning, through the implementation and testing until go live ensures that customers will achieve their plans and go live in time and budget.
Furthermore, we provide enablement services as well as hands on project support and provide best practices for End to End Hybrid Operations.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the [SAP Referral Policy.](https://one.int.sap/me@sap/jobs_at_sap#17498858-1050-415e-8d82-21f916556...) Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 368695 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: Up to 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid