Product Designer (m/w/d)
# Product Designer (m/w/d)
#### full-time position to be filled as soon as possible in our division IT in Kleinostheim near Aschaffenburg.
#### Your Responsibilities:
* Unterstützung unserer Vertriebseinheiten bei Servicekartenprozessen sowie eigenständige Kundenberatung rund um unsere Servicekarten
* Ensure that user problems are identified and define solutions that have been confirmed and validated with real users
* Design innovative interfaces in line with the features, user journeys & payment experience to deliver best-in-class B2C and B2B value proposition
* Design and produce the common design system for each interface. Contribute to the construction of creative lines for our solutions
* Ensure that the interfaces designed are technically viable by including developers in the design process
* Establish with other designers a common vision of key design concepts for product, strategy and brand positioning
* Work within an efficient design and delivery process to ensure timely delivery
* Contribute to design initiatives and shape the culture of the design team
#### Your Profile
* Practical experience as a Product Designer or in a similar function for more than 3 years
* Ability to lead design projects from conception to iteration and implementation
* Proactively anticipation the needs of different teams and projects
* Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are created in partnership with product, design ad developers
* Work experience with Figma, Miro/FigJam, Jira, Zeroheight/Zeplin and Maze
* Excellent organizational skills and a "systemic" mindset and know-how to maintain a design system
* The desire to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent working environment
* Experience working with agile frameworks
* Good understanding of front end coding
* Fluency in English and desirable in German
#### Was wir Ihnen bieten
* Flexible working hours: The perfect compatibility between family and work is important to us.
* Canteen: We offer a varied and healthy menu in our in-house company restaurant.
* Mobile working: Whether you are working from home or on-site with your team, flexibility is a top priority for us.
Please send your application together with your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T / +49 6027 509-147
* product_designer.pdf 466 KB