Intern/Working Student (m/f/d) for e-Learning design/LMS administration
# Intern/Working Student (m/f/d) for e-Learning design/LMS administration
Are you curious about education technology? Are you creative, always finding new ways to solve everyday problems?
Are you looking for an opportunity to bring your ideas about learning experience design in an international collaborative team?
Then come join us!
At Hager Group we strive to provide the best human and digital journey to our customers and increasing training opportunities for them is an important part of that. We believe that ensuring our customers have access to knowledge on how to install our solutions is a core part of our business. In this role, you will be an integral part of that ambition.
Attached to Customer Marketing Europe, you will join the customer experience team (location Frankfurt or Blieskastel), which is responsible for digital trainings & events at the European level. Here you will support the management and deployment of both our learning and events platforms as well as nurture our community of trainers across Europe.
Your main activities:
* Support markets in ensuring the Learning Management System (LMS) runs smoothly by taking care of tickets on Jira
* Document and prioritize change requests from markets on the LMS backlog document
* Support roll-out of our Event Management Tool (EMT) to markets in Europe
* Foster community support by organizing participate in workshops for the development of our processes and trainer’s skills.
* Organize and participate in regular learning community meetings as well as workshops
* Keep an eye on developments in the sector and participate in strategy building
* Support trainers to use Multimedia such as videos, animations and images in their learning content
* Support trainers in getting started with the LMS and its surrounding IT ecosystem
* You are a current student looking for an end-of-studies internship, or a recent graduate looking to get an initial glimpse of corporate digital learning
* You have some initial knowledge of tools like: Moodle LMS, Articulate 360 and other IT tools surrounding an LMS as well as Office Pack and collaborative tools (Teams, Excel, Miro...)
* You have strong written and oral communication skills in English. German and or French is a plus.
* You have an affinity for analysis and synthesis
* You are curious and ready to take initiative
Why join us?
* We offer flexible working ours
* We offer you an opportunity to bring your ideas from day 1 in an international and multicultural team
You can expect a varied job with interesting tasks in a motivated and professional team. Flexible working hours and appropriate remuneration are a matter of course for us. Take advantage of your future opportunity and convince us. You can easily upload your application documents in our group-wide applicant management system. Please use the online application option, which only takes 10 minutes. We will be happy to answer any specific questions you may have in advance.